Moonlight Manor Boutique Guesthouse
Moonlight Manor Boutique Guesthouse is ideally located in the small Upper Karoo town of Victoria West.
High ceilings, original Oregon floors, large shuttered doors, sash windows and veranda helps retain the intended charm of this old Victorian house build in the late 1800's.
Behind the property, situated against the foot of Moonlight Hill, begins various hiking trails which lead you to spectacular views over the Karoo Landscape and the unique collection of Victorian Houses in town.
Our establishment is owner operated, to ensure our guests of a warm welcome and attentive service during their stay.
All 6 our rooms lead out onto the veranda/garden area, and are stylishly furnished with antiques, complimenting the age of the house. Each room is fitted with a double or queen size bed and en-suite bathroom. For your comfort crisp clean linen, fluffy white towels and complimentary guest amenities are supplied.
Other room features includes a flat-screen TV with DSTV, mini bar fridge, air-conditioning, electrical blankets during winter time and complimentary coffee/tea making facilities. Hairdryers are also available on request.
- Free WiFi
- Shared Braai Area
- Credit card facilities
- Save on site parking
- Historical Points of Interest
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner available on request
- Meal packs can also be arranged
- DSTV available in all Guest Rooms
- Air-Conditioning available in all Guest Rooms
- Communal Braai area available. Salads and side dishes available on request
- FREE Wi-Fi available to all in-house guests
- Visa & MasterCard accepted